Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Snowboarding

So we had our first day of SOS (Snowboard Outreach Society)with the kids on Sunday. For the first part of the day they complained a lot and said they were quitting (some did and some never even tried)- but by the end of the day, most of them had kept at it and were starting to get the hang of it and were really having fun. I definitely face planted a few times but was having a lot of fun by the end of the day. I also got a lot of practice (about 5 hours) of driving in the icy snowy mountains on the way there and back too. Thank you Lord for your protection! Maybe my neck will stop hurting before next Sunday when we go back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky glad you had fun. Maybe you need to take some aleve.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

BHG & Co. said...

Becky-

Snow sounds fun. Face plants sound a little less fun...

A few more weeks of this and you'll be a pro.

-Bill