Sunday, August 26, 2007

Thanks for your prayers. It is good to be alive. To enjoy the sun and the mountains and beautiful people. To know the powerful Word of our God, and to be in the place he has put me. I am really having a good time here. We got to go outdoor rockclimbing yesterday. How fun!



The 5, 9+ rock we conquered




Please pray against any apathy for my team. This next week will have a big impact on our whole year since as the other Bigs leave we will be begining the new routine and setting the tone for what's ahead. Oh how we need to seek and rely completely on our Father. We all agree that anything good that is accomplished in this place is going to have to be done by the work of God - pray that our actions would reflect this.

This is in Downtown Denver - we don't look like apathetic people do we?


I don't think I've put up a picture of Jodi yet - the last girl added to our team- she's fun.

No comments: