Saturday, June 2, 2007

Requests

It has been so fun hearing back from all of you who want to be a part of what God is doing at LeadTime! This week has been busy as I moved houses in College Station, but reading your e-mails was a blast. Even though there are still 2 months before I leave please begin praying now.

Specific Requests:
-We have a new roommate this summer, a girl who just came out of a program similar to what the teenagers I will be working with at LeadTime are in. Pray the Lord would use this to teach and prepare me greatly for what’s ahead.
- So far, only 3 girl LeadTimers have been placed in CO to start in August. The Doulos staff is working to place the other 6 this month. Pray that they would have wisdom in this process and begin to pray already for complete unity among the 9 of us (as well as the LeadTimers already in CO.)
-That I would daily be faithful to the Lord and His Word this summer and that He will teach me and put in me exactly the things that I will need at LeadTime. (I can already see some cool ways He’s done this in the last year – pray it would continue)

*Please also use the last post to begin praying for the things I desire to see God do in and through me at LeadTime.

No comments: