Tuesday, June 12, 2007

How can you be part of the TEAM ?






Want to know how to help?



I've had a few people asking me exactly how they can help me, so here are the things I am looking for right now:

-10 people who will commit to pray for me daily over this year

-As many people as are willing to commit to praying on a certain day of every week for me

-People to be on my update list, to take the time to stay in touch through the next year and pray as the Lord brings me to mind

-Financial support to cover personal expenses for a year - car insurance, gas, my phone, etc. LeadTime provides me with a place to stay as well as food, but I am responsible for all other day to day costs, and since I am commiting to fulltime ministry with the students at ShelterWood I will not be able to work.
*Please let me know if you can help in one of these ways!!*

No comments: