Friday, May 30, 2008

Home and back for the home stretch

My break at home was wonderful. I love being home and was very encouraged and blessed by everyone I got to spend time with. Fun motorcycle rides, parents who take care of you, old friends, new babies, weddings, seeing God's work - what's not to love about that? Being away from Shelterwood gave me time to dream and be excited about what might come next after August and to come back here refreshed and really excited about the last 3 months I have here. We are at a really sweet part in the year - a place of deep relationship and openness and honesty - a place where we have been through a lot of hard things that we are now reaping the benefit from - a place where we have learned much and are getting an opportunity to try and really walk these things out.

No comments: