Friday, February 15, 2008

A bad day

I don't really know how to just type words about this. My roommate, Julie, was asked to leave the LeadTime program yesterday. The leadership thinks it would be best for her right now, because she is dealing with so much heavy personal stuff and this place can be really difficult; they think she would be safer and better able to find healing somewhere else. It's pretty hard to know what to do with this- yesterday evening after we found out we just kept cycling between tears, and anger, and laughter. Her parents are here for parents weekend- so that's good I guess- just that they can encourage and suppport her. But this was just sprung on all of us, so please just pray for us and the Littles in dealing with this huge loss. And of course pray for Julie as she battles a lot of lies and tries to discern where she is supposed to live and what she is supposed to do now that she cannot be here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry this has happened! I know how HARD changes can be. I will pray.

Love you,

Shonnie