Monday, July 9, 2007

My New Best Friends

Don't worry, I'm not really finding replacement best friends, I can never replace you guys - but I am about to go live and study and work and do life with total strangers who are soon to be my only community, and therefore I have deemed them my "new best friends".


I got an e-mail a few days ago giving me their names, so as you pray for me, please pray for these ladies too!

Pam Holthaus

Jenna Walker (She's gunna be my favorite b/c she wears tie-die too!)



Katie Dodd -no picture


Lindsey Johnston


Sarah Walker

Ashley Dady (Fellow Texan and Aggie)

(There are 7 girl LeadTimers including me)

Desi Stutzman & Amanda Book (Our House Directors)

Jenny Lamar (The Women's Director for Denver) - no picture



I'm so excited to begin to get to know and soon meet these ladies. Please pray already for complete unity in spirit and purpose among us!

1 comment:

jenblack said...

o sister sister sister, i love you so much. i cant wait to see you and to meet your girls, but im so sad we're sending you away. i love you so much.